Sunday, November 2, 2008

Easy Potato Soup

This is by far the easiest and best tasting soup I have ever made! The original "recipe" calls for potatoes and carrots. I, however, use whatever else I have in the fridge in addition to it. This recipe is really a can't mess up!

Approx:

7 potatoes sliced
2-3 handfuls of baby carrots sliced
3-4 green onions sliced

(I also add random amounts of broccoli and cauliflower as well...whatever I have in the fridge)

Add enough water to barely cover vegetables and cook until tender. DO NOT DRAIN WATER! Add:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
7-8 slices Kraft singles
Butter, salt and pepper (to taste)

Puree all together until desired consistency. I have taken this to several functions, and I always get requests for my recipe! ENJOY!!

No comments: