Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Does anything else sound more delicious this time of year? I think not. I was given this recipe from my friend Brandon's mom when I got married, and this was my first time trying it out. I should've tried it sooner because these were honestly the best pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I've ever tried before. And (bonus!) they were easy too.

1 can pumpkin (15 oz can)
2 tsp. soda
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
4 C flour
2 C sugar
2 eggs beaten
2 Tbsp. milk
1 C oil
2 tsp. vanilla
1 C nuts (optional)
1 6 oz. pkg. chocolate chips

Mix the dry ingredients first (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon). Add all the wet ingredients (pumpkin, milk, vanilla, eggs, and oil) and mix well. Add chocolate chips (and nuts, if you are using nuts). Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes. These are very moist cookies.

No comments: