Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fiesta Chicken

I love this meal, because it seriously takes maybe 5 minutes to throw it all together and put it in the oven.  I wrote it down YEARS ago as a 9x9 recipe, because it is just the two of us.  I'm sure if you just add maybe an additional can of cream of chicken and then add maybe 1/2 cup more of everything else then it will work in a 9x13.  I would probably add another can of corn as well, but I love corn.  Enjoy!

1 can cream of chicken
1 can of corn
1 cup instant rice
1 cup water
1 cup salsa (I use medium salsa)
3-4 chicken breasts (cut breasts in half)

Mix all ingredients in a 9x9 pan and add the chicken.  Cover chicken with mixture.  Sprinkle paprika on top.  Cook for about 45 minutes (until chicken is cooked) @ 375 degrees.  

Left overs work great as a chip dip too!  Yummy yummy!


No comments: