Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pink Salad

We have always called it Pink Salad, but it is basically a Strawberry or Strawberry Banana or whatever flavor you want it to be salad.  Nadine asked if I would post this!  Enjoy!

Large Cottage Cheese
1 small Jello (whatever flavor you want)
Fruit
1/2 bag of Marshmallows
1 small Cool Whip

In a large mixing bowl combine the small Jello and cottage cheese and mix.  Then add the 1/2 bag of marshmallows a fresh fruit.  Mix.  Last add the cool whip.  I don't always use the whole small cool whip.  Just add until the right consistency.  

Note:  If I get a strawberry banana Jello mix then for the fruit I add strawberries and bananas.  If I use a strawberry Jello mix then I just add strawberries.  Get it?!?  


Super yummy and a classic at my moms Sunday dinners.  KIDS LOVE IT and it is super easy.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love it...this is a family favorite at all the big dinners.